Saturday, January 3, 2009

Glaedelig Jul! Merry Christmas!

Christmas this year was at Bedstefar and MorMor's house (Grandpa & Grandma Roberts to those who don't Danish) We got there Christmas Eve and didn't leave until Saturday. Averie got all sorts of learning toys (more from Grandmas and Grandpas than Santa). Brian gave Averie and me a gun for Christmas- camoflage stock and all! The food was great (loved the rice pudding, although I didn't win the marzipan pig) , the nights were fun and the family was wonderful!



6 comments:

Monsen3 said...

Too cute!

Hyrum and Kathryn Boss said...

Looks like good times!!

Bethany Gilson said...

It was a great holiday!

Cory and Monika said...

It the job of the grandparents to spoil the grand kids rotten! I have learned to buy the kids a few things and let the grandparents go all out! It saves me money and the kids aren't over stimulated.

It all started with a Kiss... said...

Jennifer,
My name is Amanda Bennett. My husband Cameron and I were friends with Brian in high school and college. I was hoping that you wouldn't mind if I followed your family's blog. Brian told us that he had a cute little girl, but we didn't see any pictures of just how cute she is!!! If you would like an invite to our blog, please post a comment on our default page, with your email address.

Thanks :)

By the way, I had to laugh about Brian buying a new gun for you and Averie for Christmas. That sounds totally like him!!! (Or any guy for that matter.)

The Watsons said...

Hi Jennifer, its Roger and Holly! I found you blog off of Joe and Sarahs! Hope you don't mind if we follow it! What are you guys up to? It's been forever! We're back in Ephraim, Roger took Jay Lotts spot at the Activity Center and hes back coaching at Wasatch! Averie is so cute! How old is she? We have a two year old Macee. Stop by our blog if you want and keep in touch! rogerhollymacee.blogspot.com