Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bathroom Remodel (aka big, huge mess)

So, recently I decided that I had had enough of the bathroom with no outlets (except for in the light fixture which meant no blow drying), tiny shower in opposite bathroom that I used, too small vanity, door that only a person from munchkin land can walk through and carpet floors. We tore apart the bathroom! The walls came down, the vents are being closed and we are building a new bathroom! The best part was when I tore up the carpet pad (which is tarred down, by the way) BEHOLD! Wood floors!!!!! I was so excited. We are in the process of sanding out the tar and staining. Can't wait until it is done!

2 comments:

Bethany Gilson said...

Oh cool! That will look so awesome!

Monsen3 said...

All I can say is that I am glad it is you, I have had enough remodeling for awhile, but if you need help i am only a door away