Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Results of Mobility

It's official. Averie is moving around (has been since Feb 3) and tearing everything apart. We have a new perspective on what will harm an 8 month old. Dog food and wood and coal are not in that group. Neither are paper, grass nor pine needles (yeah, I'm still trying to get rid of pine needles from Christmas!) They're like cockroaches. But, I digress. Averie stuffs dog food in her cheeks, tries to eat wood and likes to chew on the fire poker (covered in coal- see pictures below). I have also learned that it doesn't matter that I vacuum every day, she will find the most miniscule pieces of whatever that vacuum left behind to put in her mouth. Oh I love it!!!!!! I have to say, much as I don't really care for the fire poker in the mouth, it sure makes a great picture!


1 comment:

Bethany Gilson said...

She looks so happy though! That picture is hilarious!