Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary, & Happy Birthday Averie!

There has been so much to do, that I haven't been able to update for almost 2 months! Well, Brian and I had our 6th, yes 6th, anniversary in May. I am going to get sappy for a sentence or two, so avert your eyes! Brian is the most wonderful thing in my life (he also gave the other most wonderful thing in my life!). I am so grateful to have been blessed with a man that makes unbelievably happy. He puts up with my crazy ideas (he does roll his eyes), and still loves me. I love you Brian!


Averie turned 1! I can't believe my baby is walking and talking and it's been a year since she came into my life. I love this stage of life! Her little personality has me laughing and smiling constantly! Happy Birthday Beautiful!








6 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday Averie. She looks so cute in that little yellow dress with pig tails! So sweet!

Winn Family said...

I can't believe you've been married so long!!!! You guys are just so darn cute! And holy crap! Averie is the cutest little girl I've ever seen! Good job with that! I love blogs and seeing how you are! I was listening to som Jon Schmidt the other day and thought of you! That was fun sharing a room huh? I like you Jen!

The Dalley's said...

Hey! congratulations you guys!! And Happy Birthday Averie!! I am loving the cake pics, looks like she liked that!

Awesome Oettli's said...

I will admit i have been waiting for an update! I cannot believe how big your baby is getting-she is a baby no more-welcome toddlerhood!!

ps i loved the sam adams quote. I am obsessed with history

Hyrum and Kathryn Boss said...

Congrats!!! You definitely have so much to be proud of!! Hope you had a great anniversay!! I can't believe its been 6 years I remember all of us girls at your wedding!! I still have the cutest pic of all the girls!! Averie is adorable, Happy Birthday to her!!

Bethany Gilson said...

Congrats to all of you! It was one fast year!